100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,935
hello shravanth!

Hey I have the same problem a few days ago and I didn't have a clear voice and mids on my amp, check the caps for the correct farads example: 100nF is not the same as 100pF 100nF is a big number compare to 100pF, in my case by human error, I install two 100nF instead of 100pF resulting in no high and mids I mean on the transistor that have the rule of amplifier the signal input, check that your caps my friend. here is a link of what I mean I hope is helpful for you.

Capacitor code calculator

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• caps.PNG
    caps.PNG
    121.2 KB · Views: 2,000
Last edited:
Ok mister Andrew T! before you say something clever, let the low level experience guys as myself try to help, I know for sure you going to said something because of the high level of experience that you have, just be cool and relax my friend, remember we all learning continuously everyday.:D I do too.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• 11119747-human-brain-intelligence-grunge-machine-medical-symbol-with-old-texture-made-of-cogs-an.jpg
    11119747-human-brain-intelligence-grunge-machine-medical-symbol-with-old-texture-made-of-cogs-an.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,916
Last edited:
hello friends my AX-14 voice is not clear can any one help me plz. . .

Hi Shravanth,

You have to carefully follow the correct component guide and value of each parts (as attached) in order to get the best result, i build my AX-14 with a perfect result, and i'm sure you miss something that causing unclear voice,I suggest you to relax, take your time and review again and again all component value and transistor pin arientation (actual test and locate Base,Collector&Emmiter if possible) according to schematic and ensure no short and open tracks, as long as you follow specifically all component value i guarantee you will get the best result too.

Regards,

Attachments

• APEX AX14 Layout.jpg
    APEX AX14 Layout.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 1,925
  • APEX AX14 SCH.jpg
    APEX AX14 SCH.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 1,787
Last edited:
Caps

Mr. Miles,

I been through all the thread but never seen someone asking about this caps in this PSU, can you please advise if this in pf or nf??? I attached the component layout and schematic in red mark.

Thanks and regards,

Attachments

• APEX PSU+Protect.jpg
    APEX PSU+Protect.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 891
  • APEX F100 PSU PCB.jpg
    APEX F100 PSU PCB.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 811