100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Still4given, you threw that one in to confuse us, right

These have to go on heatsinks, seeing that it can supply upto 10a. Was just wondering how you guys did your build with this PSU10R

Here is a better layout for using TO3P outputs so they can be attached to heatsinks.

Attachments

• PSU10R T03P.jpg
    PSU10R T03P.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 746
Hi Folks,
I have asked JPS64 to work up a new layout for the popular FH9 using all the latest tricks of the trade from a professional designer. We will make it based on the FH9HV and have certain component upgrades and things to make installation easier. It will be called the FH9HVX. Stay tuned...
Cheers,
X

Sounds great, look forward to it. Thank you

Still4given, ur a master with this, thank you. What program are you using to get these? I havent tried to do any layouts, but i would like to learn. From taking a schematic and getting the end result like your pcb's

I'm using Sprint-Layout 6.0

I had some help from a few of the guys here on the forum to get me started. I am much better at editing layouts created by others than creating them myself from a schematic. Prasi amazes me at how quickly he can come up them. He uses Eagle. I tried that but just couldn't get my head wrapped around it.

I had a laptop fail on me and I lost most of my macros so I am gradually recreating them.

Hi X,
Looking forward to how the new FH9HVX turns out,sounds like a
Great idea indeed.

Hi Folks,
I have asked JPS64 to work up a new layout for the popular FH9 using all the latest tricks of the trade from a professional designer. We will make it based on the FH9HV and have certain component upgrades and things to make installation easier. It will be called the FH9HVX. Stay tuned...
Cheers,
X