100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

AX11/BG2_miniamp from borys

So i fire up AX11/BG2_miniamp today...Nice little board with good sound at all but not for hears...i explain : i has in my system a sound presentation that provide medium and upper frequency foward projection...and suited not to my hear, as i found some harshness and it produce hear tiredness....I has a good bass presentation...i try many bias level from 40 to 100mA and it's a little bette at this level but for me BG1_MJL as far my Nbip more accurate to my taste. Sound stage is better to as the sound can be pushed to high level with overall clean presentation. Monday i visit a friend. We will do listen session with our respectiv gears. I will relate you his comments on this amp.

Marc

Attachments

• P1050379.JPG
    P1050379.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,981
  • P1050381.JPG
    P1050381.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,891
Last edited:
So i fire up AX11/BG2_miniamp today...Nice little board with good sound at all but not for hears...i explain : i has in my system a sound presentation that provide medium and upper frequency foward projection...and suited not to my hear, as i found some harshness and it produce hear tiredness....I has a good bass presentation...i try many bias level from 40 to 100mA and it's a little bette at this level but for me BG1_MJL as far my Nbip more accurate to my taste. Sound stage is better to as the sound can be pushed to high level with overall clean presentation. Monday i visit a friend. We will do listen session with our respectiv gears. I will relate you his comments on this amp.

Marc

Nice work, what is speakers in your sound system?
Regards