537.4 KB · Views: 11,615
hi apexaudio
greetings can you share power supply schematic
1 transformer used with filter capcitors
2 current capcity amperes for full output 900 watts
collecting parts for amplifier
thanking you
andrew lebon
I will post schematic for PSU and protect soon.
Full power of this amplifier is not 900W. Power with THD 0,5% is 1200W on 4R load, and 1800W on 2R load. Output transistor must be MJL4281A/MJL4302A for maximum power. For step mosfet use IRF2807. MJL21193/MJL21194 can be used for full power on 4R load.
Transformer minimum 1500VA for one channel 4X40V AC + 2X20V for protection circuit. 2X35A bridge and 8X10000uF/63V for PSU... are you still interesting to build this amplifier?

Last edited:
Hi Mile :)

Thanks for sharing the class H circuit, having looked at it & it's simplicity i think i'll be incorporating it into a few amps that i'll be building in the future ;)

You have just saved me the hassle of building a switchmode PSU even though i didn't realise it at the time when i saw your circuit. Instead i can use transformers i already have but build a high power high frequency charge pump circuit to power the high voltage rails :D

Cheers for making me think, & for saving me time, hassle & money :nod:

Bests, Mark

hi apexaudio
greetings thank you for all your replies i WILL make your amplifier very much interested it will be my first h class project so i am reading all H CLASS amplifier circuits
to see how they work.thank you for the interest shown
thanking you
andrew lebon
When you done first one in H class, you never come back on AB class for powerfull amps.
Regards Mile