MOSFET Amplifier IRFP240/IRFP9240

hello,
i am interested in this amplifier. I want to ask about the protection output. When the speaker output is shorted what is the state of the pro output? i would like to connect this output to a microproccesor that's why i asking.
If i'll use only 3 pairs of IRF's what supply will i need and what will be the power in 8ohm speakers?
thank you

hello,
i am interested in this amplifier. I want to ask about the protection output. When the speaker output is shorted what is the state of the pro output? i would like to connect this output to a microproccesor that's why i asking.
If i'll use only 3 pairs of IRF's what supply will i need and what will be the power in 8ohm speakers?
And a last question: what is the difference between HV23 and HV350. I know that the HV350 has different bias circuit but why did you redesign this? the HV350 is better in something?

hello,
thank you

State of PRO out is +HV if overload protect is active...
Regards

Hi, anybody interested in my PCB work for HV350.2 without the Toshiba transistors. I replaced all the 2SA/2SC series Toshiba transistors with available 2N series. I cont find the Toshiba transistors in my city so i cont comment the performance difference b/w the original apex design and my design.

Just now i finished the design work so i didn't tested that.......

I will post my pictures after the testing now find the attachment ......

Thanks Mile

Regards
Udhay

Show me the drawing for this Audio Amplifier! :worship:
Thank you ;)

HV23+PSU7

Attachments

• APEX HV23.jpg
    APEX HV23.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 1,926