Better Audio by Solid State Amps after Coaching of certainly Electrolytic Caps ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I discover this website from Ukrain - the motherland from Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko:
????????????????? ??????????????? ?????????????
and the translation with loss informations:
Google Nachricht
Here's called this step "Electro training" instead coaching. About this I have never heard before.
The electrolytic capacitor is DC biased, additional a ripple current burden with help an AC voltage of different frequencies.
Basicly this is a AC coupled power amplifier with a 2 ohms dummy load instead the loudspeaker.

What happens in real world ?

right would be "Ukraine".
About this I have never heard before.
it is not surprising.

Coaching electrolytic capacitor in low current devices such as DACs, phonos preams, preamps etc is not efficient, much more efficient would be training electrolitics in a such device with high current and white noise(or in range 50-30000Hz) before soldering to PCB, sonically the difference is very big between electrolityc before and after electro training.

For high current circuits such as PSU of output stage power amplifier there is no need to training electrolytics before soldering to PCB.

Last edited:
much more efficient would be training electrolitics in a such device with high current and white noise(or in range 50-30000Hz) before soldering to PCB, sonically the difference is very big between electrolityc before and after electro training.

At first look this is for me the same than that, where all signal currents flow via the output capacitors from floating PSU design. Obviously not for you. And this is, that I don't understand.

Coaching electrolytic capacitor in low current devices such as DACs, phonos preams, preamps etc is not efficient
For high current circuits such as PSU of output stage power amplifier there is no need to training electrolytics before soldering to PCB. training can be done when cap is soldered to PCB with white noise generator

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.