Little help from the expert please....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a beginner of these electronic component things, so I need a little help from the expert, maybe this is not the correct room for posting this, but I still need some expert minded to help me.
Please help me to design an easy diagram of remote control car's electronic speed control. This ESC thing is looks like the picture that I attached. This ESC is use to amplfy a week signal into a stronger one which is similar to audio amplifier. I've choose HEXFET for the ESC which is IRF1404 and IRFz40. I only need one signal to be amplifed (I think this diagram would be easy for the expert). Hope all the expert here can spend a little time to help me. Thanks.

Attachments

• dtxm1030.jpg
    dtxm1030.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 413
Maybe my question is a little bit "blur". All I need is a very simple circuit that use to stronger a weak signal. Hexfet is new to me, but I want the high power and the low resistence for controling my mad 540 motor, I use 7.2V or 9.6V high amp stick pack battery to power the remote control car. This is a "DIY" audio forum right? I've notice most of you guys are very good in drawing audio amplifier's circuit diagrams, but please draw one simple electronic speed control for me, pleeeessse:(

JasonL said:
well what help is mabey i can find my schematics of the novak ones. that i use to repair. ill look around and see what i can find.

j'

What you going to use it for. ?

ofna Kyosho traxxas. Mugen ect or just a dragg car. Like my old one eheh.

still 1/8th is best.

>What you going to use it for. ?
I'm using it on my lousy smartech branded r/c car, I've modified the motor to 540 mabuchi 27 turn motor and one 15 turn motor, and I would like to DIY a ESC, saving money for modify the suspension.

>just a dragg car. Like my old one eheh.
I will use it for two car, one is for drag and one is track race.

Thanks for your reply, I'll wait for your good news :)

ok here it goes for dragg cars esc are not great. Build a nice one it would cost lots and to much weight. now the best it sol use some spst switches 2 of them one for pos and one for neg

that is what i used 2 of them at 4o amp's with a nice digital radio i use a 10t motor with 3000mah matches cells. man it flew fast. and it doesn't hurt the pocket. your going to not want to build one because of all the flaws and gear that your going to have to make it work with. i wold never build one.. the chances of having voltages going back into the reciver might be hi. i would stick to switches. or buy one actualy. and besides building one will add weight and size. factor's

you mean using Relays for drag race? I've use it before, but it only got one speed, I want a smooth starting and relays don't give a smooth starting, it just spin alone and loose the race.

i'm using two 2800mAh connect in parallel.

>the chances of having voltages going back into the reciver might be hi
Don't worry, I'll put a nice scottky diode between the reciver and ESC.

I got a sample from a web site, this diagram is too huge for me, I only need a forward only diagram, backward and brake I'll use relay on it. Hexfet(R) Power MOSFET irf1404 is the main beast I want to use one the ESC.

If you know how to draw a simple forward only ESC, pleessss draw one for me....

http://www.qd-race.com/forum/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=439

Thanks. Mmmhhh... that's one new thing to me, how does it looks like? can you show me the website or attach any pics? can you give me the part number? maybe I'll go to buy it today, need any heatsink? How powerful it is? Or can you show me the website that explain how the switches work?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.