Yamaha A-760 Mono button in our out?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody knows if the mono button should be pressed in for stereo, or out for stereo. I mean the button used for switching. The sound difference is little or anything at all in my ears. Witch make me wonder if there is anything wrong with it. Just got the amp from my wifes dad. Wanted to listen to a record yesterday that's recorded in mono and I just realised i couldnt tell if it's stereo or mono when it's pressed in. Usually the difference is enormous I think.

Anybody knows if the mono button should be pressed in for stereo, or out for stereo. I mean the button used for switching. The sound difference is little or anything at all in my ears. Witch make me wonder if there is anything wrong with it. Just got the amp from my wifes dad. Wanted to listen to a record yesterday that's recorded in mono and I just realised i couldnt tell if it's stereo or mono when it's pressed in. Usually the difference is enormous I think.

After look to the symbol character by the appropriate button, I would say, pressed in = mono (have a look to the attachements).

Attachments

• Yamaha_A760_gen.jpg
    Yamaha_A760_gen.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Yamaha A-960.jpg
    Yamaha A-960.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 37
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.