Solid Solid State Power Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I am certainly not criticising at all... real world meaurements speak volumes, and I wish we could see more from people rather than just endless simulations.

This is a prototype HEXFET amp with no output inductor into 2.2mf at 20Khz at 20 volts peak to peak output.

Keep up the good work... it's an excellent design and very "tweakable" if that's the word :)

Attachments

• 20Khz.JPG
    20Khz.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,080
I am certainly not criticising at all... real world meaurements speak volumes, and I wish we could see more from people rather than just endless simulations.

This is a prototype HEXFET amp with no output inductor into 2.2mf at 20Khz at 20 volts peak to peak output.

Keep up the good work... it's an excellent design and very "tweakable" if that's the word :)

That it's seemes better than Pavel amp.
But can you put here a photo for 10 KHz 10 Vpp square wave signal as same Pavel's signal? Then its are more comparable

Francesco.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.