Apex Cascode Class a Amp Cd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All
Hear is am amp that is some 15 years old. I guess designed by Graham Neatly of Soniclink Cables, I believe that he is one of the top amp designers in there with John Lindsay Hood of the JLH Class A singe Ended Amp] hear on this site

I believe graham designed amps for the likes of arcam mission and some others] I have all the details for building this amp Complete File size 145 mb Plus

This amp is a cascode class an Amp with Separate line pre & power Amp & mc, mm it has an output of 45 watt rms into 8ohms It Was also revved In Hi Fi Answers And given top marks for standard and audiophile versions

Can’t remember the year of the revue but will see if I can find it ill get back on that? Graham gave the Amp name of The Apex Pre & power Amp I Am Happy to supply A Cd of the complete Amp free of charge to a limited number of UK Diyaudio Subscribers And A free Copy To All of you who have helped me All others Will have to give a small charge including postage from UK If you are interested Pleas Just tride to attach imige email me for details

Email me at

colin.hepburn2@btopenworld.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.