I have invited this guy to join us.... i found him into youtube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My mistake, i have invited the man without ask him, in advance,if he would appreciate

to share ideas and schematics.

It seems to me he is preparing himself to launch a product..so... not the diyer i was hopping for...he is very good, and nice guy too..but he has other ideas.

I am not absolutelly sure if he still thinks the same way he was thinking before..maybe he wants to test in advance to share.

I do not know..but seems he will not provide the schematic....i was naive thinking he would...i hope i am wrong... this thread will show us if i am wrong or rigth..i prefer to me wrong in this special case.... to continue to believe, that still exists, in this world, a lot of people that behaves friendly without an interest in mind...people things with us.

Of course we need business man too... i think i have made a big mistake not to ask him in advance..i had all the signs..into his video he does not show schematic..also have not offered a site with schematic..so.... do not want to share...i was naive..and very stupid too.

Sorry folks.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Heh,Carlos
Never mind be happy.You are one of my favorite people on this forum. Allways willing to help.
chrisbx1975x can do what he wants with his schematics.If he doesn't want to share it's O.K with me.
Say,chrisbx1975x, would you share your thoughts on amplifier design.Like what do you consider important,do you have any circuit preferance,and why etc.I think that most of us here are looking forward to new ideas.
My regards to everybody here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.