Headphones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like to ask you all for some great headphone recommendations please.

I use a solid state amp, mainly listening to prog rock / modern releases (Muse, Interpol, Editors, Elbow, Kasabian.. you get the picture).

Currently use Sennhieser HD480s but looking for a more modern alternaitve, anything new or old sub £100 considered!

TIA

Andy

I'd like to ask you all for some great headphone recommendations please.

I use a solid state amp, mainly listening to prog rock / modern releases (Muse, Interpol, Editors, Elbow, Kasabian.. you get the picture).

Currently use Sennhieser HD480s but looking for a more modern alternaitve, anything new or old sub £100 considered!

TIA

Andy

You have good taste in music! I just saw Elbow recently and they were amazing live. Head-Fi is the place you want to go for headphone questions. More information (and misinformation) than you will ever want. Keep in mind the current Fostex T50rp's, a headphone with a planar magnetic element (like Magnepans).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.