Lateral MOSFET thermal vs others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
When I did AN-1645 and work for AN-1850 (although not shown in the note) I found that the Renesas devices are really stable on bias with temperature. I like these devices for that reason but wish they had more current and power capability. I think I used devices I got from your online store along with the IR devices.

Funny side note, the reason the Magnatec devices are not shown in AN-1850 was because they refused to send me a set for free so I could test them with the LME49830. I had to pay out of my own pocket for the devices used in AN-1645. You'd think a company would like such advertising for less than $50. Bone heads.

-TH

SpittinLLama said:
When I did AN-1645 and work for AN-1850 (although not shown in the note) I found that the Renesas devices are really stable on bias with temperature. I like these devices for that reason but wish they had more current and power capability. I think I used devices I got from your online store along with the IR devices.

Funny side note, the reason the Magnatec devices are not shown in AN-1850 was because they refused to send me a set for free so I could test them with the LME49830. I had to pay out of my own pocket for the devices used in AN-1645. You'd think a company would like such advertising for less than $50. Bone heads.

-TH

You ran it in seconds, to 600 secs, I ran it in minutes.

Right now I have an LM4702 and lateral MOSFET amplifier transmitting at 1.1 MHz -- if I were in Cleveland I could knock Trivasano off the air.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.