Nakamichi PA-1 Schematics

Does anyone have a link to Nakamichi PA-1 schematics or have one in a pdf file? I'm afraid to pay to download any nak manuals because I've got bitten a couple of times by companies that sent download Nak service manuals on items during that time period without schematics. I was unable to get a refund on both occasions. Thanks for any replies

Bumping up..

Does anyone have the service manual or schematic for the Nakamichi PA-1? There seems to be absolutely no material on the internet regarding this unit, not even the user manual.

Attaching the spec sheet from hard copy for anyone wondering what the rating is for this unit:

Attachments

• 36707A26-87BF-475D-953E-CE442BFF0850.jpeg
    36707A26-87BF-475D-953E-CE442BFF0850.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 602
Tek Signal generator and tek scope, all 5 sine waves are 100 percent clean and stable. All ground seem to be in place. I have repaired over 8000 amps. This one is a puzzle. Sine wave instantly drops to zero whether i connect a speaker or a dummy load
I am checking for an open ground on somewhere.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I just got a large scanner so thought Id upload parts of the schematic in pdf format so everyone would have the whole thing. I don't know how to stitch together so it will be in 4 pages,. Sorry about quality. This schematic is coming apart. I didnt realize it when making but you have to rotate each pages 3 times to get correct perspective. I had thought they were saved after I had previously rotated.-I'm not very good with this stuff.

Attachments

• Nakamichi PA1 schematicTop half page 1.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
  • Nakamichi PA1 schematicTop half page 2.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 115
  • Nakamichi PA1 schematicTop half page 3.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • Nakamichi PA1 schematic Bottom half of pages 2 & 3.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 113