Suitable jfet for an zero GNFB amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2SK170/2SJ74
2SK369

However there's no data on temperature dependence of drain current in the datasheet.

Have fun, Hannes

EDIT: I just saw your RMI-amp uses the 2SK170; so what is your particular interest, the zero tempco for ID? I don't remember that spec in any jfet datasheet, but I only have the abbreviated pdfs.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
You could also have a look at interfet, they have some good jfets. Replacements for japanese jfets, and theres also a p channel part. Full specs are not given beyond the obvious but they should be close to the japanese counterparts. IFN146 and 147 are very good. Heres a link maybe theres something you could use, www.interfet.com/pdf/j_equiv.pdf.

Jacco you seem to know where to obtain some difficult parts, have anywhere you know I could get hold of 2SC3067 in big quantaties, but in Europe, Im tired of ordering from east.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.