sansui qrx 6500

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
any body meet the beast ?????

i am restoring this beast not difficult but a hell of a lot of work to be done plus repairs

possible though

pictures will follow any day know ( my camera is broken ) so will get new one any day and post ...

schematics any one ???? he he that was a joke

i actually repaired all the damages in the power amplifier section with no problems and i am too busy to copy this from the pcb and make schematic at least for the amp ....

i wonder how much money any other technician will take to repair this and restore it up to a point .....

( my costumer is willing to keep the box, amplifiers and preamplifiers ,get the tuner running properly and dump all these weird quadraphonic circuits and may be use the amplifier to biamp speakers or use it for 4 of the same speakers )

in a few words repair /restore /simplyfy

i wonder how much money

regards sakis

here is a question

there is a question and an idea ...

this type of amplifier is using single rail power supply at 70volts dc ..... its a very simple topolgy like the frontend is just one transistor and so on .... classic quasi out config and of course capacitor coupled outputs

since quadraphonic bul is no longer used does any body think that is possible to brdge these amps to get a bit more power

and then in this case is there any tricks of instability there

does it worth trying ????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.