Citronic PPX 2400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have been using a citronic PPX 2400 in a mobile disco for a number of years now, and last weekend it just stopped working with the red thermal message lighting up on both channels
Could anyone advise what I can do now to get it working again, or do I have a serious problem on my hands (as you can see, I am a user rather than an expert)
Thanks
Neil

Hello,

I have the same problem as you with my PPX2400 !
Can you give me more informations ?

When you have broken your PPX2400, was it on bridged mode or stereo ?

The thermal alerte is displayed on one or two modules ?

I'm repairing my PPX2400, I can give you some informations.
Let me know,

Hey, sorry to bump an old thread but I thought it would be better than making a new one, do you still have these schematics? If so can you send them to me please.

Also, do you know if there is a manual for this unit also? Sometimes a red LED lights up by the DC PS on one channel, and I'm not really sure what it means!

Hello,

I should have these shematics (or a link, need to find it in my documents), I also have some ORIGINAL POWER transostors (BUZ 901 D and BUZ 906 D) if you need of it (let me know), give me your email to send you that,

If you need of my help, describe me what did you do to have this problem, and what is exactelly the situation.

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.