4-pin mic converted to a 2-pin electret mic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Heres what I want to do. I have a Uniden 520XL CB radio. I also have an Optimus Prime helmet. That helmet has an audio/microphone device where u put the helmet on, talk(through the microphone thats mointed inside the helmet right by ur mouth) and your voice comes out through a speaker at the top of the helmet sounding like optimus prime(From the transformers movie)

What I am wondering is, is there a way to wire up this soundboard so that the CB mic will input into the soundboard(so it will process it into the optimus prime-like voice) and then the output of the board(which was connected to the small speaker mounted on the helmet) will go into the microphones input on the CB.

Below I tried to draw the immediate surrounding area of the microphone on the helmets circuit board. it has 3 "black blobs" which i am guessing is what processes the audio(it also has pre-recorded sounds on it. all im wanting is the use of the microphone part).

The black box in the schematic is one of the "blobs", each location(L1, L2, L3) are connections at different points leading into the 'blob'.

The part in the red box is what i can be sure is correct, i am fairly confident the rest of the schematic is correct.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

For a power source, the helmet's circuit board ran off of 3 AA batteries(4.5volts). The CB radio is 12volts, not sure if 12 volts is what goes into the CB radios original mic.

SO what i am wanting to know is: Is there a way to 'convert' the connections on the 4-pin connector so that it will input into the helmets mic input and have the output of that board going into the mic input of the CB? I dont know how to 'convert' the 2 different mics...and dont know if the circuit boards output (which was originally connected to a small speaker) could be the input source to the CBs mic input

I am using this for the PA system. The circuit board and everything has been already taken out of the helmet

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.