JFET "triode-mode" measurements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the attached image you can see the data I measured for a 2SK246GR in the low-Vds region.

Soon when I find the time I`ll measure 2SK170V and send the data.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 2sk246-gr-low-region.gif
    2sk246-gr-low-region.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 467
bogdan_borko said:
In the attached image you can see the data I measured for a 2SK246GR in the low-Vds region.

Soon when I find the time I`ll measure 2SK170V and send the data.

Cheers!

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for sharing your findings. If you get the chance could you also test and post your findings on 2SJ74BL specifically at Vds=10V, Ids=10 to 15mA and Vgs=1V and the region just above/below it. I'll be looking out for your 2SK170 as well.

Hell bogdan_borko

I know, this isn't the correct way, but I don't know how to help me an other way, since the forum-system don't allow me to write directly to bogdan_borko:

some times ago you've been searching for the SPICE-data of the BD249C.....now it's me who needs them, were you lucky enough to find them?
Would you be so kind to help me get the data?

Kind regards and sorry again for disturbing this thread, but I have to make sure bogdan_borko reads this thread.

Brandon Quest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.