Where to find NAD 218 schematic??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I suggest you to clone something more easy

As the Model 310.... as this one we have schematic.

That model you are asking..... i think people has not schematic to provide...so.... you will enter a no exit street... that one have not end...and thread may die if people do not find the schematic to you.

Clone something more interesting...you will have a lot of hits of people interested to clone something alike that.. different...exotic...have Fets...also transistor...something easy to construct.

Well...just a suggestion to you...because start a project into a hard to find schematic will go nowhere i think.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nad 310.jpg
    nad 310.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 779
Those Fets we can find inside damaged PC supplies

So...there's no complicated thing to find or to buy, nothing hard to find or parts we do not use to have in our junk box.

Needing a better schematic...if no one post the one you want.. come to my mail adress informing yours and i will upload you bigger schematic (bigger data)

panzertoo@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nad 310 schematic ii.jpg
    nad 310 schematic ii.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 721
Yeah!...of course...maybe someone has that schematic in their home and will cooperate

posting it to us.

But, at least, i have searched and i could find it into the WEB...so.... not so easy to have the model you want.

Please, think about another option...as some clone may be interesting for all of us..forum folks.

A serious work, producing boards layout, constructing, testing and publishing.... a good and decent work about those respectable brands may be very interesting.

Here is a more simplified schematic...the Model 310

Yes... i hope a forum friend will post the one you want...if not... i am already offering you another option for your analisis.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• simple.jpg
    simple.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 686
IsakAlexander said:

Hi IsakAlexander.

Thank you for posting this.

Is the schematic or manual telling what exactly the iddelcurrent has to be by measuring voltage op TP 301 303 302 304???

Iddle current setting with VR301 (VR302) voltage measuring over testpoints TP301 and tp 303 (TP 302 and TP 304)

Does it perhaps tell something to put the finals more in class A ??

Best regards.

Onno

Still after putting in new transistors: MJL3281&complementary I cant get this thing to work.. Fuses dont blow, relays dont turn on and left channel have 1132mV on the speakerterminal.
Anybody have a suggestion to what the h#ll is going on? My guess is somewere on the mainboard, bad soldering, faulty diode or some minor thing. :bawling:
The right channel only gives very low sound when full input and forced the relay.

Yes I did measure the drivers and other small ones at the left channel print.
I do belive the fault must be somewhere at the main print, the power section and have read that this model have had rectifier problems. When forcing the relay no sound are outputted, only small dc current. Right channel outputs sound when manually forcing the relay but its very very low even on full input from a cd player.

Could it even be the input section are damaged(op amps), thus making dc on one channel and nothing at the other?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.