Favorite Threads and Posts in "Solid State"

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Favorite Threads and Posts in this Forum

This permanent thread is a place for links to threads or posts in this particular forum that are useful and/or exemplify the best of DIY Audio.

This is so others- especially newer members can find them. Feel free to post with these links and a brief comment on what the thread discusses Occasionally the moderators will consolidate them into fewer posts.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96237

Carlos's DX thread... its long now I know... but there is a dedicated site with the amp circuit, pcb etc...

It was my first solidstate amp... so it qualifies as suitable for the advanced beginner......

Awesome sound... it has only been playing since last night... but is danceing circles around my my_ref C Chipamp.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member

Awesome!!!! I like the post and like the comments but let me tell you that the post in Solid States are quote amazing and to the point, the main problem is the spammers that violates the rules and makes the post very bad.I have an 80GB intel solid state drive and i want to upgrade to a 120, take a look at this drive and tell me what you think. Pretty much rate it on value, performance, quality, and freatures.Tell me the way.

Best Regards.