Krell KSA-150 will not turn on

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I am looking for a schematic for a KSA-150. ANATECH : I see you have a schematic of the control board, but I cannot make out the components. Mine will not come on because it simply fries the 4 - 10ohm resistors immediately. Someone else has had their hands in this one, so I am not even sure the 110/220 switches are in the correct position. I tried to start a new post, but it will not let me since this has some of the same info.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Your new thread

Hi Doral,
Okay, I split this off for you. There was a small box on the upper right asking you to check it if you have already searched.

First, check your mains settings. I'm going to bet that you have a short somewhere in the power supply or amp sections. This would cause the surge relays to remain off and allow the resistors to burn. This is from memory because I can't find a diagram of the primary circuit at this moment.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.