Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Software Tools SPICE, PCB CAD, speaker design and measurement software, calculators

Can i accurately model the noise in a tube from ltspice
Can i accurately model the noise in a tube from ltspice
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th October 2021, 12:22 AM   #1
Frederico Acardi is offline Frederico Acardi  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default Can i accurately model the noise in a tube from ltspice

Hello. I want to use ltspice to find how much noise I have with an ecc83 tube. Noise varies with voltage applied and current, I need to know if I can accurately model current noise from a tube in ltspice ?

Thank you.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #2
bordodynov is offline bordodynov  Belarus
diyAudio Member

You can if you have a model that accurately accounts for noise. As far as I know, the available models do not take noise into account. You can add noise to the model if you have experimental data on noise.
  Reply to this post

Can i accurately model the noise in a tube from ltspiceHide this!Advertise here!