software to design multi driver directional setup -like Kii3 or Beolab 90

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to design and build a multi driver setup to control directivity, but not finding any software that fully allows me to do what I am wanting.

Design would be like a Kii 3 or Beolab 90, achieving directionality by using multiple drivers. Not going to make it adjustable, just one fixed setting, so certainly a lot simpler than a Beolab 90, but I do want directivity across a broader range than the Kii3 achieves.

The typical array software or calculators that I am finding are to constrained.

What software can design and model a multi driver directional setup?

VituixCAD can do that for you. I use it myself with FEM simulation data to do the exact thing you are trying to do and it works fine.

Does VituixCAD simulate drivers on arbitrary shapes, and on multiple sides at the same time? The Beolab 90 is a very complex set of sources and faceted cabinetry, and would require some very complicated modeling if you want the model to represent the real world speaker. Take a look:

1620281_Beolab_90.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.