Help with complicated box design - cuft ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am building a 3-way box for a continuum ll kit, I have figured out most details but the box volume for a trapezoid shape.

In the photo below I have exact values I would not like to change. The value I can change is the height, BUT..... I would like the height to be 38”. So, If that means the box is too big then GREAT!! I will just add 2x4’s until the box volume is reduced to the size needed. Designed for 3/4” ply

image0.jpg

Please help me figure cuft of this box.

Thank you, Chad

“””IF””” there is plenty of room then I would concider leaning the face in slightly while keeping the back square (vertical).

Continuum II Loudspeaker Kit - Meniscus Audio

Continuum Woofer Module, Full Kit (Pair) - Meniscus Audio

Last edited:
I'm designing a complex box with FreeCAD and have the same problem. FreeCAD has an addon macro "FCinfo" that is supposed to compute the volume of any shape. I haven't used it yet but it looks promising. If you haven't used FreeCAD before, you might try it. It is a great package and the learning curve isn't too bad.

Gary R.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.