Need enclosure design software advice after reading through the forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I'm new here to the forum and so I think I am probably behind the curve a bit in a lot of the discussions here. Some of the great threads have some longevity to them!

I don't really do anything very advanced. I've been using BassBox for what I need and it seems to be ok. I noticed that the latest version 6 hasn't been updated since 2013. That maybe isn't a terrible problem in some cases.

I came here looking for recommendations on whether to still with BB6 or if there is something better out there. What I found is a LOT of software options including some lengthy lists. But nothing that really has a good comparison of features vs price vs ease of use. So maybe that is what I really am looking for. Is BB6 still a decent package for the price (sub $500), or is there something better?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.