End-to-end speaker enclosure modelling design software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi friends

I have been studying basic of acoustics and various jounels and other spreaded I formation for speaker design and trying to replicate some already available horn speakers ich as cornu spiral and T-Line

Now I want to go for a development of a end to end 3-Way Horn speaker, with horn shaped enclosure therefore I need enclosure design modelling software name where I can work end to end.
I have heard name OF ANSYS & COSMOL but Horn Enclosure section I couldn't find. I only need to go with enclosure design with available component and tweeter speakers.

I have seen Winspeakerz, Bass Box Pro 6 and Term Pro etc but they doesn't seems comprehensive and spending time to learn them and design a commercial product doesn't seem feasible to me

I am willing to spend time for this and pay for basic version.

Help from Ametures is required to go for end to end software.

Try free Hornresp as horn simulating software and then use yours preferred CAD for horn modeling/tapping.

Also check Synergy horn excel sheets (there are many) for estimating a way of mid-hi summing in one acoustical horn.

Thare are a lack of simple to use end-to-end software, like CAD-CAM difference.
So best way is to simulate horn in one packet and then use different packet to CAD-CAM purposes.

Thanks Bespay for valuable comments.

You're welcome!

Shall I take this as no end to end solution?

First - you can try this absolutely free.
Second - hornresp are well-known and well-supported software with a well-skilled community.

I want to add waveguide to 4inch speaker

Now let us know what will be higher and lower speakers.
Talking about i'll prefer to use potent mighty midbass in 12"-15" calibre paired with 3"-coil compression driver. Say Eighteen Sound 12MB700 or 15MB700 + P.Audio BM-D750(II). Even better can be 2x12" or 2x15".

4" speaker will get lost by its output level at rated power in the background of those 12"/15". Also it will require much more complex crossover and anyway will result in bad off-axis response (hor or vert) in the most sensitive human hearing range.

Aiming for high-class 3-way tops i'll absolutely prefer to use BMS 4590/4592 with huge 4528 horn and a 2x12"/15" sensitive lightweight-cone midranges like 12ND610/15MB700. The one question in such a setup will be - could you provide enough space and power for 4x or more 18" subs per side.

Going further you anyway open Pandora's box of 4"-coil compression drivers like JBL 2446 or Beyma CP850nd. True lottery could you cope with such a beast.

I had something like above in my mind

Oh, man, just decide, you need a design or sounding. Such a short horns are nonsense and mostly for visual look purposes. Aaa2.jpg Bbbb7.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.