Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Tools SPICE, PCB CAD, speaker design and measurement software, calculators

LtSpice missing components error?
LtSpice missing components error?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd October 2019, 10:18 AM   #11
Ludus Tonalis is offline Ludus Tonalis  Europe
diyAudio Member

Is there any reason you are not apparently using the manufacturer's website (you mention mirrors)? I recommend you download the correct files for a fresh install from LTspice | Design Center | Analog Devices

If this doesn't work, and if no one here comes up with a solution, go to the LTspice users' group. It is in the process of being moved from Yahoo to LTspice@groups.io | Home, as Yahoo is closing down all groups later this year.
Old 22nd October 2019, 11:12 AM   #12
jan.didden is offline jan.didden  Europe
diyAudio Member

Did you try what was suggested before, start a new schematic, then select and place those symbols?

Jan
Old 22nd October 2019, 03:28 PM   #13
FriedMule is offline FriedMule  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan.didden View Post
Did you try what was suggested before, start a new schematic, then select and place those symbols?

Jan
Hi and yes, sorry, I have tried to start all over and right after installation, I did select new and did place components, the only one who didn't appear was the three types in that error, but it do not write any error unless I load a schematic.
Old 22nd October 2019, 03:40 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludus Tonalis View Post
Is there any reason you are not apparently using the manufacturer's website (you mention mirrors)? I recommend you download the correct files for a fresh install from LTspice | Design Center | Analog Devices

If this doesn't work, and if no one here comes up with a solution, go to the LTspice users' group. It is in the process of being moved from Yahoo to LTspice@groups.io | Home, as Yahoo is closing down all groups later this year.
Thanks for the links. I did find out that this was the mirror I used, so... strange!
Do any of you have a working version I could try to download?
In the meantime will I do as you sugested and ask in that forum. :-)
Old 22nd October 2019, 05:40 PM   #15
edbarx is online now edbarx  Malta
diyAudio Member

Mine is over a year old as I am on Linux. I can only use 64 bit Windows executables since 32 bit executables do not work and LTSpice's installer is 32 bit.

My version is: XVII (x64).
Old 22nd October 2019, 05:45 PM   #16
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbarx View Post
Mine is over a year old as I am on Linux. I can only use 64 bit Windows executables since 32 bit executables do not work and LTSpice's installer is 32 bit.

My version is: XVII (x64).
That would be perfect, a 64bit windows version!

LtSpice missing components error?Hide this!Advertise here!