Help find software for drawing pretty circuit diagrams

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I use Multisim, LTSpice and TINA. Of these, Multisim is best for drawing as you can pull an object and the "nets" remain attached. You can also "angle" connections to illustrate where a "Kelvin Connection" is made -- as in Jung/Didden SuperRegulator. Multisim is quite expensive now, I last upgraded 7 years ago. With Multisim you can transfer a project to Ultiboard, or back-annotate a Ultiboard project to Multisim.

LTSpice seems to have the best noise analysis tools, and I will often analyze in LTSpice and convert to Multisim if I am going to make PCB's.

TINA -- there's a free-ware version from TI and a full industrial version from DesignSoft. It has all the TI models, including the encrypted versions. They also have a PCB-design tool but I prefer Ultiboard. For some reason, every time Windows10 updates I have to re-register TINA.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.