Help!!! Looking for PADS PCB convesrion tool!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Help!

I have an old legacy design from the early 2000's done in PADS.

We don't have this CAD package anymore, and really need to get this into out design tool, Altium.

The time and risk of error involved in re-laying out the design makes re-entering it a rather unattractive option.

Does anyone have access to PADS PCB and would be able to open the binary PCB .PADS file, and save to the text PADS format?

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I wish - I need to modify the design, pull out a $100 diode driver that should be a $2 part, and change the driver for a Type A to Type C laser diode

I am still looking for help, does ANYONE here use PADS????

What about contacting your local pads reseller, they can probably help, although it will cost you....

Or maybe getting a demo, I believe you can get a 30 days demo without limitations....

Joined 2011
What about contacting your local pads reseller, they can probably help, although it will cost you....
Or maybe getting a demo, I believe you can get a 30 days demo without limitations....

Hey you're in luck, for a two week trial at least.

"This licensed evaluation software is fully functional and yours to try for free, with no limitation.
It includes free translators and a complete evaluation guide."

Request Free PADS Standard Evaluation - Mentor Graphics

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.