Active Crossover Modeling

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, All.

I'm using XSIM to model crossovers and baffle step corrections post amplification. I'm taking the measurements from REW and importing them. My question is, what software can I use to take the same measurements, and model an active crossover or baffle step correction at line level? I don't want to use inductors either due to size constraints.

Let me know!

^Both versions (1.1 and 2.0) have Optimizer for axial and power responses (adjustable weight between axial and power), driver's SPL response or filter transfer function. Targets of SPL and power responses are tilting straight lines. Target of driver's SPL is textbook slope (or straight line). Target of filter transfer function can be external file or captured gain response from some other project/driver. All parameters of components can be optimized. Constraints are total impedance and max gain (ver 2). Optimizer is using Nelder-Mead (amoeba) algorithm -> iteration step is not adjustable.

Optimizer was introduced in ver 1.1.21.0 (2017-12-13), but it is slightly improved to version 2.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.