ZMA and FRD files

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was hoping someone could help me find a database of these files or at least has some of the Satori drivers and Raal tweeter files available. I have a crossover that was done for a bookshelf that performed very well and decided to make some MTMs to complement them. I made the adjustments to the caps and chokes based off the impeadance differences however I have a small amount of frequency cancellation. I am currently traveling so I don't have all my goodies with me and wanted to dial these in for my girls family as a gift. I am leaving next week and can't imagine them doing the work so I am in a bind or have to wait til next time I come out to finish everything off.

I am not lazy or opposed to doing it all by longhand math but have no idea where to start. I am doing a 2nd order high and 4th order low with both loads being 8. I am missing a small area in the lower end of the mids but everything else sounds great. Any suggestions how I can get these dialed in now so we have no cancellation? Any further adjustment to perfect can be made when I get back next month. I'm not opposed to temp changing the slopes and simplifying the XO now and then install the better xo upon my return. With the raal ribbons thothe slope has to be 2nd order to sharper because the transformer changes a 1st order to second order.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.