Help!! Hand drawn Schematic to PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

First of all, I am a complete novice with almost no knowledge in electronics or the design of.

With that in mind, I am trying to undertake a project which is proving to be incredibly difficult.

A while ago, a friend and I bought a DIY phonostage PCB. It ticked a lot of the boxes I wanted, but needed a few mods to carry it over the line so to speak. My friend was happy to oblige and we carried out the mods very successfully.

After a while, I managed to persuade him to trace the circuit and let me try and turn the new schematic into a PCB.

THIS is where I'm stuck.

I have a hand drawn Valve phonostage PCB circuit and absolutely no idea how to move to the next stage. I was offered help by a leading UK HiFi manufacturer but it's been a while now and I haven't heard a peep about it. I have decided to reach out on here after seeing all of the great things you guys build and create.

I hope to offer the boards for the DIY enthusiast as I learnt loads from the project when I undertook it. I had help too but I really see the benefits of DIY.

Any help offered would be gratefully recieved.

An offer/price to do the Diagram to PCB work could be discussed too. I think this is probably more likely to yeild the best results!

Thanks

Oliver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.