Electronics Calculators Excel Workbook

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
(Updated 02/21/2023)
Electronics Calculators Excel Workbook (elecalc.xls)
Worksheets:
Index (with links to calculator worksheets)
Sheet1 Ohm's Law Calculator Worksheet
Sheet2 Current Divider Calculator Worksheet
Sheet3 Passive Filters Calculator Worksheet
Sheet4 Voltage Gain / Decibels Calculator Worksheet
Sheet5 LED Resistor Calculator Worksheet
Sheet6 317/337 Voltage Regulator Calculator Worksheet
Sheet7 BJT Transistor Calculator Worksheet
Sheet8 2-Stage Transistor Amplifier Calculator Worksheet
Sheet9 Active OpAmp Equalizer Calculator Worksheet
Sheet10 SPICE Power Transformers Calculator Worksheet
Sheet11 SPICE Output Transformers Calculator Worksheet

NOTE:
Right Button Mouse Click on the Downloaded File to Access 'Properties' at the Bottom of the Context Menu and Click the 'Unblock' Button (if it Appears) to Allow Computer Program Compatibility ...

Attachments

• elecalc.zip
    426.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Hi, I used elecalc to come up with the spice model for the edcore xpwr 144 power transformer (240v ac in Australia at 50 hz). I notice you need to input the inductance value of the primary and the default value was 10H. How do you determine this for a transformer. I don't see any value on the Edcor specifications.

I use this in a 5ar4/6sn7/300b valve/tube power amp. modelled B+ voltages are a bit higher than actual about 15%.

The model for the output transformer looks reasonable. I used the gsxe 3500 8 15w model. I didn't use ltspice though, I'm trying to learn microcap and imported the spice model into microcap which seems straightforward enough.

Appreciate any pointers. Thanks for the elecalc, very useful.

Attachments

• power xfmr.JPG
    power xfmr.JPG
    315.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.