Xsim-3D development... I could use some math help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is spice with C#.
GitHub - SpiceSharp/SpiceSharp: A Spice-based circuit simulator written in C#. It uses Math.NET to solve matrix equations.
This is using math.net for matrix routines as far as I remember.

LiveSPICE has free-form schema editor, spice and emulator with convolver I guess. Some math routines are not included in that package.
GitHub - dsharlet/LiveSPICE: Real time SPICE simulation for audio signals
LiveSPICE
Thanks for the references. The free form editor of LiveSPICE looks to be what I might use at some point. However, I would have to start from scratch to incorporate a free-form editor since the number of drivers is fixed, though my graphing section could be totally re-used. I was new to both OO design and C# when I started and relevant C# references were far fewer back in 2012. Since I was emulating Jeff Bagby's PCD, I wanted a similar look and feel for easy transition by PCD users. Being a fixed layout, I used mesh equations with math.net for matrix routines as well.

dlr

Hi guys! I'm really new to Xsim 3D. The program seems to be quite powerful and easy to use. However, I have a problem - when I try to save a project, I get the message 'save error'. I have tried to find a solution here on the forum, without success, so would be grateful if someone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

Few years ago wrong (=non-US) decimal separator caused saving problems but I'm not sure is it valid anymore and also with 3D version. Maybe worth to test so that all imported frequency responses and impedance response and Windows control panel has period (.) as decimal separator. Then start new new project and try to save.

Hi guys! I'm really new to Xsim 3D. The program seems to be quite powerful and easy to use. However, I have a problem - when I try to save a project, I get the message 'save error'. I have tried to find a solution here on the forum, without success, so would be grateful if someone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance!

Didn't you load your freq. or impedance characteristics files with the .txt extension? Maybe it was only my case, but when I reloaded the files with extensions changed to .frd and .zma the 'save error' problem disappeared.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.