Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Tools SPICE, PCB CAD, speaker design and measurement software, calculators

Lundahl LL1545A LTSpice Simulation Issues
Lundahl LL1545A LTSpice Simulation Issues
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th November 2017, 12:58 PM   #21
jan.didden is offline jan.didden  Europe
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
You haven't missing something, sure.

It is the name that has, from the designers.
Super V/i converted (LL1684 )
In reality, the author of this schematic is Stefano Perugini, he has published this article at 1998.
A 24 Bit DAC, the Full Glass Audio Article
Ahh yes, I see. Happens often, someone give a nonsense name and it keeps on living ... ;-)
Old 5th November 2017, 01:28 PM   #22
lemon is offline lemon  Greece
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter t View Post
Why do you take the secondaries (9-10 and 15-16) as primaries, and the primaries as secondaries?
It makes a difference, and Lundahl is clear about this!
When you use the transformer 1:1 (but for some reason you have not been able to confirm that until now) the only thing to do is to short the two wires of your combined secondary for measuring leakage inductance, no need to "short all secondaries" as you should have created just one secondary....
The Lundahl datasheet says, that is an alternative connection and gives some samples (page 2) about this.
This reverse direction causes a different K to 1:1 ratio?
I hadn't any reason to keep it secret, for this reason at my first postage write "...will be like 2 primaries coils and 4 secondaries coils ..." and at the schema below from this seems clearly that I have 4 L in series at the secondaries and 2 in the primaries like alternative connection.

Anyway, I will repeat the measurement of leak.ind. as you described.
Thnx for the note.

Lundahl LL1545A LTSpice Simulation IssuesHide this!Advertise here!