Update to Windows Passive Crossover Designer available

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a small update with a couple of changes made from requests and a couple of bug fixes. When two midranges or woofers are used, they can now be connected in parallel (default) or series. Each has its own set of measurement files already. Before this, series connected drivers would have to be connected and measured together which also meant that the spatial aspect (off-axis response) was not accurate. It now will be.

The other change is to the schematic overlay screen. The inductor and capacitor values now display to three decimal places. The tabbed sections on the main window are unchanged. The data was always maintained if entered to more than two decimal places, but it was rounded to two for display.

I've also got a small tool for displaying measurement files available. I made it a free-standing program rather than add it as a tab or separate window from within WinPCD. You don't need WinPCD to use it. It's generic.

The bug fixes are described at the WinPCD site. The link is in my signature.

Dave

Another small update - v1.301

Independent slope orders (asymmetric) on the target for the midrange has been requested (and on my long todo list). That change has now been made and is available for download, v1.301. I took the time to do some re-factoring and in the process fixed a couple of minor bugs having to do with the targets. See the WinPCD web site for more details.

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.