sg3525 "component" file or program that has it in library

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
been trying like heck to get a schematic program up on my compuer, and after a few duds, i got expressSCH (expressPCB) running, but it doesn't have the sg3525 on it. i wouldn't know how to make it confidently either.. couldn't really get anyone to give me the time of day building a linear smpr, so i'm begging for someone to at least point me in a good direction....... i've spent weeks, and seem to have made it nowhere, but the next rut. google is about worthless anymore, and my eyes are burning. ordered parts about a year ago to do this.... oh yah, i will likely be using a MC14018BCPG ic counter 10ch, i believe, so that file would be helpful as well.
thank you in advance,
~Heath H~

Hi,
Its not clear if you just want a schematic or are trying to layout a pcb or trying to do a simulation. Just creating a schematic symbol is relatively easy, doing a pcb footprint is a little more difficult, but not much, and a simulation model can be a PITA. I've never used the tools from ExpressPCB, but I've heard they are pretty easy to use.

Also, what is a "linear smpr"? And how does a decade counter fit into what you are trying to do?
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.