EQ tools for Windows

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FYI, there are couple utilities for Windows for to EQ the sound:

Room EQ Wizard (REW) - REW - Room EQ Wizard Room Acoustics Software

EqualizerAPO, a system-wide parametric equalizer for Windows Vista/7/8/- Equalizer APO | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net

Additionally, I have released couple freeware GUI software for to expand usage of EqualizerAPO.

EQ31GUI-2 - a 2-channel 1/3 oct Graphics EQ
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

PEQGUI-10MC - a Multichannel 10-band Parametric EQ
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

More info + downloads at - Home

Thanks Jiiteepee. Just what I was looking for.

EqualizerAPO is a great bit of software as it works seemlessly with REW and the inexpensive UMIK-1.

I find myselve having to change the config.txt often when I change between speakers to headphones (several of them). So I've made a little desktop "switch board" to switch between profiles with a single mouse click. As I'm not able to measure my headphones with the UMIK-1, your PEQGUI comes in very handy.

Just released another GUI for EqualizerAPO users. This is 10-band Full Parametric EQ with Multi Channel support.

2eqf0iu.jpg

More info + downloads at - Home

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Keep up the good work - at the moment I am busy with another project but this will be next on my list.

Hopefully my USB Samson Go-Mic will play nice with the REW software. Lots of study to do in the idle hours in the meantime - last time I looked (several years ago) it was still not within my reach and I shelved it. Time to pick it up now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.