RMAA usage question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been playing with RMAA a bit. I expect I'll buy the "full" version shortly. One thing thing that I've been trying to get my head around (maybe I'm overlooking the obvious)...

Is there a way to "zero" the system? What I mean is; I run the tests on the "soundcard" (a Behringer UCA222 at this point; doesn't look like it'll cut it for what I need but it was cheap). I get the measurements back and save them. Now that I have this "baseline" I want to subtract these measurements from a new measurement of the device under test (DUT). It seems to me this is the only way to know how the DUT performs. However, it doesn't look like there is a way to do this. Am I skewed (screwed?) in my thinking? I have a copy of TrueAudio RTA and once you've run a "calibration" it automatically "flattens" the system so you are seeing the result of only the DUT. I understand I have the numbers from the baseline and I can do the subtraction by hand but that doesn't do anything for the test graphs generated. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.