The Best PCB Package for Zero Dollars

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any suggestions for PCB software for less than Two Hundred, that integrates into Spice and has Schematic capture into PCB and previews in Three D... I know it is asking a lot for a little but, I would just like to know...

Also that I could preview without actual Purchase...

Krsfr

There is only one company that provides that type of service for the price you are requesting.

Target 3001 Smart V14. You can get it now at a savings of $70.00 dollars. For around $125.00 dollars. It is 700 pins and it comes with a commercial license.

The program cost 159.00 euros, less 19%, less 20 to 30% discount. So its price range is 90.00 to 103.00 euros. US citizens do not pay the VAT taxes to the EU.The program's library is completely, complete, with all the tube sockets footprints for PCB use, and schematics.

Contact them over the internet, and you can work out a better deal for far less. :)

Take Care

Ivey

Last edited:
Nigel..., you are very mistaken my friend

Markus, (of Target 3001) is a real person..., and a good friend.

He will go out of his way to assist, repair, and if need be. Refund to you, all of your funds, if you can prove that his product is inferior, damage, or just plain useless.

Markus will also give you discounts as much as 40%, even more if you are seeking a full design system package.

Markus is not a person that will leave you unsupported and hung out to dry.

He will answer all of your questions, what ever they may be.

I have talked to him and communicate via email. He is real, just like you and I.

As much as I respect you Nigel (as a person), I do not respect your program, because you refuse to produce or release a demo of your PCB40 system for anyone to test and evaluate its worth. Your "words" are warm and fuzzy, but the truth is in the program testing, prior to purchase.

If anyone was to check the internet, they would realize that the freeware programs are free and that the commercial programs all have demos. But your program does not.

I will not pay for a software program without testing it, because the lost of my funds, is just that. MY LOST. Regardless of thee amount.

Take Care

Ivey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.