• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSSA V1.6 docs and buyers list

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I have managed to bias both channels and get the offset below 10mv. Not without a little smoke though, at first. I can only suppose, one channel trimmers were not set right at the beginning. Otherwise, I have no explanation why that smoke appeared after some 30 sec after powering it up. I guess it was C6, because when measured with laser thermometer, I've got 60C even sometime after a shutdown. Now everything looks OK. Different power resistors are hot. Just above 60C. Otherwise they measure the same bias voltage.

Should I check something more before hooking it up to the main system?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.