diyAudio.com Begathon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
What cost??????????

OK as a new member and user I thought it was only right to make a contribution.
I do have to say that I, also would have liked to know how much it cost to run the site, not to be nosy but to know if the US$20; I sent in was enough.
Also is it better to send in a little less more often, after all I think the advice I have received so far has been worth more than one cheap driver.
:confused: :D :confused:

I'll be making a donation with my next pay check.:angel:

I'm glad to hear you're going to get your own server.

For what it's worth (not much, if you're going to get your own), I and my wife have used www.clearlight.com for ten years now, and they are COMPLETELY trustworthy.:angel: :angel:

Dunno about cheap, but Don Crock knows his stuff, and runs a great hosting service.:cool:

Best, Charlie

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Titles

Hi all

After long deliberation I have decided on my title

Moderators please add

" Dilettante, Tinkerer and Begathonner Extrordinaire"
and the misspelling is intentional

More donations will follow as the anniversary occurs, will be looking for the changes as they occur

another donation

Hi...
somewhere in this forum, somebody wrote:

" this is the very best forum on the net"

I do agree.

besides high technical level of members, no advertising blinking everywhere, the 24x7x54 hours a year operation do permit our hobby to go on.

AND THIS DO COST MONEY!

thank you guys to maintain this excellent way of tech conference online.

My donation is done for 2nd time.

Euclides.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.