10 Year Burn In Tshirts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I was just about to click Go on the PayPal order form, then I realised you'll probably want to charge more for shipping to a Canadian address.

Have you considered how you're going to handle shipping to different countries, Jason? Just let me know how much to add to the default $9.00 (US) shipping rate, and I'll finish off the order.

Great idea, guys. Nice shirt.

..Todd

Hi Todd. Yes, $9 will be fine for Canada.

The $9 is just a rough "worldwide" shipping estimation, for what I hope will even out amongst everyone. The max it will cost is about $13 so if it eats into the cost a bit there's enough margin to cover it. We're not making much on the Tshirts, but I'm just happy to get them out there.

OK I forget
how much does it cost to be called a fanatic??

Do you take lay-by and/or pay by the month??

If the T-shirt is a lollipop/ how much does the stick cost

I do believe you'll be well sorted Moondog :) In fact I might come deliver your shirts to you personally in Geelong :)

That's all I really want to know!

:)

If I'm a fanatic, and am already going to receive a shirt, how do I add a second one to my order?

PS - Nice job!

Just donate another $20 per shirt using diyAudio - Donate and send me a note. It's all very manual (very manual) for this run, but that's life and DIY ;). I couldn't install the shopping cart I wanted to on the old server but we'll have a nifty one up and running on the new server very shortly that can handle all kinds of shipping complexities.

Same here. A couple of these would be great.

$29 for the first shirt, $20 for each one thereafter.

I'll go update the paypal pricing right now.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I'm "testing" the stickers, beer stein, coffee mug, and mouse pad. The samples arrived TODAY!

The stickers are more like bumper stickers, which works for me..
The stein is a bit Rococo for me , but I love my mug. The quality is very good IMHO

All of this will appear in a day or two. Seriously, I had to see it in person before we accepted orders. :deer:
I'll post photos tomorrow when I can use the sun to get a good shot..

Mark
-Variac-

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi guys! Mark has reviewed the goods and we're happy with the quality so the diyaudio cafepress store is now open! Both the "classic" design and the commemorative design are available. Please find real pics of the real product below.

Due to the delay in getting the cafepress store going, the commemorative tshirts and commemorative cafepress items will remain available for purchase until Jan 31. This gives everyone some time to buy stuff from the cafepress store and lets us do a first and final mailout (we've just installed and tested our new mailout software) to all members.

I think I'll get that sizing and address email out to all the Fanatics on Jan 2/3. The order will go to the printers as soon as we get enough responses back (one week after that?), no more delays. A final order will be made after Jan 31.

And then... we'll have to get round to doing a shirt to celebrate the second decade :)

Attachments

• smaller_001.jpg
    smaller_001.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 234
  • smaller_002.jpg
    smaller_002.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 230
  • smaller_003.jpg
    smaller_003.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 180
  • smaller_004.jpg
    smaller_004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 185
  • smaller_005.jpg
    smaller_005.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 174
  • smaller_006.jpg
    smaller_006.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 59
  • smaller_007.jpg
    smaller_007.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 48
  • smaller_008.jpg
    smaller_008.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 54
  • smaller_009.jpg
    smaller_009.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi guys! Mark has reviewed the goods and we're happy with the quality so the diyaudio cafepress store is now open! Both the "classic" design and the commemorative design are available. Please find real pics of the real product below.

Uhhhh....... have any cryo treated ones??? :rolleyes::joker:
I already know my way over to the little chair in da corner - you will find me there.:p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.