• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

$22 Stereo Audio DAC with Coaxial / Fiber ports

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes it's true, Model T7 DAC, only $22, with fiber/coaxial port, support 24bit SPDIF format, stereo output, sound quality is pretty good! If you are looking for a small size cheap DAC for your apple TV or digital players, T7 is second to none!

Here it is:
Mode T7 Stereo Audio DAC with fiber/coaxial input

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I really like the idea, but there are so little details I don't want to spend my money without having an idea what I'll get. IE what DAC chip does it use? What are the available samperates?

EDIT: Sorry, for some reason I didn't scroll the down the page.

But what is the max samplerate and SNR for the SRDAC-8?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.