• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Potential Group Buy - Aluminium enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Regnad,
is the problem in the parts of your fingers that touched the freshly machined panels (such as the internal panel)? If so then maybe you have small shards of aluminum?

If you have tingling in all your extremities (e.g. feet as well), then I can't see what would have caused that (save for some spy-level invisible compound on the case, or the wrapping newspapers), seems like a probable coincidence?

Guy

Thanks, I hope you get my symptoms x 10.
I don't recall wishing that bad things happen to you so that reply was simply out of place.
and yes Americans are scared of everything, I can't recall any other nation posting so many questions like "is it ok if I do that or will I cause world destruction and die from cancer in 3 months" on miscellaneous forums.
thinking that touching something that was made in China (don't tell me that's not why you asked) can cause that is unbelievable.
sweet jesus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

A person with MS can suffer almost any neurological symptom or sign, including changes in sensation such as loss of sensitivity or tingling, pricking or numbness (hypoesthesia and paresthesia)

The disease evolves and advances over decades, 30 being the mean years to death since onset.

Last edited:
Hey let us keep this forum and thread polite.

There is no need to apply generalized group judgments to an individual who is asking a simple question - this is offensive and makes assumptions about a person based on his location and/or nationality, or make fun of him, and neither is it acceptable to send wishes of bad things from the party who was made fun of.

These statements might be acceptable as an expression of free speech and debate when said in a general way, but they are not acceptable when applied to a particular person - wars and vendetta have started small like that.

I don't recall wishing that bad things happen to you so that reply was simply out of place.
and yes Americans are scared of everything, I can't recall any other nation posting so many questions like "is it ok if I do that or will I cause world destruction and die from cancer in 3 months" on miscellaneous forums.
thinking that touching something that was made in China (don't tell me that's not why you asked) can cause that is unbelievable.
sweet jesus.

Multiple sclerosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A person with MS can suffer almost any neurological symptom or sign, including changes in sensation such as loss of sensitivity or tingling, pricking or numbness (hypoesthesia and paresthesia)"

"The disease evolves and advances over decades, 30 being the mean years to death since onset."

Last edited:
Hey let us keep this forum and thread polite.

There is no need to apply generalized group judgments to an individual who is asking a simple question - this is offensive and makes assumptions about a person based on his location and/or nationality, or make fun of him, and neither is it acceptable to send wishes of bad things from the party who was made fun of.

These statements might be acceptable as an expression of free speech and debate when said in a general way, but they are not acceptable when applied to a particular person - wars and vendetta have started small like that.

Well said, guyv. ;)

Regnad, mate, the only tingling I've felt is that in my pocket as I'm about to order my NCores. :D

As I mentioned in my post, I am grasping at straws. The "humor me" part should show that I am very sure that this has nothing to do with it.

I am missing work, have lost smell and taste. Under doctor care, having nerve conduction tests soon. I am also aware, although I doubt it, that these can be symptoms of very bad things.

I apologize for wishing ill on the "first responder" but can you imagine what I felt when I read that? It was obviously a mistake to post about this in the first place. Thanks for those who are sympathetic.

Wow, though, on "scared Americans" and the diagnosis suggestion...

Later

let me tell you a story.
I own a bike and do all the repairs and maintenance myself. including brake fluid change. as you may know brake fluid is toxic. and absorbed through skin. one drop once fell on my hand, I wiped it off instantly and cleaned with water. I was pretty scared and even drank milk which is known to help in poisoning cases. LOL. I even thought I started getting headaches the following days. it obviously was my imagination. getting drunk once probably does 1000x the liver damage that drop caused.
then I found that people have survived INGESTING 200 ml of brake fluid with no long term consequences. well after being in a coma for 1 week but still.
asking about a medical condition on a forum can be a bad thing because anything can look like confirmation of a hypothesis and then autosuggestion settles.

btw I still think that Americans are easily scared compared to other nations with the FDA and the terrorists and everything.

Last edited:
RE2207 with nCore logo on the frontpanel

Attachments

• nCore-RE2207.jpg
    nCore-RE2207.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 225
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.