• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

$3.99 15Wx2 TDA7297 Power Amp Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those who can make use of it:
$3.99 TDA7297 15Wx2 Audio Amplifier Board

Description
A mini 15Wx2 board designed with TDA7297

Features
- Designed with TDA7297
- Very small size
- Single 12V power supply
- 15W x 2 max output power

Schematic
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Product Photos
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Greetings!

I have just paid a visit to your site and found many interesting things.

I am a little unclear on the descriptions of some items.
For example, the Amplifier Board in this post,
Is it
1) PCB only?
2) PCB + parts?
3) PCB and parts - assembled?

Prices for this type of amplifier vary widely across the net. I know the picture on your site shows an assembled board but I would just like to be clear.

Regards,
blakkshepeaudio

Hi vlakkshepeaudio, you must be not familiar with our style. We are offering blank PCBs online that are 10 times bigger than that one. Do you think we'll charge $3.99 that coin size PCB :D

It's PCB+ parts + assembly, you get everything in that fingers at $3.99.

Sorry for the ceramics..they are just a demo board for phtograph. Caps willl be replaced by film in production.

Last edited:
I've used these tda7297 class AB with great success. You can pick them up as kits from Aliexpress for USD 1.50. Ditch the .22uf ceramics for Russian MBM ally foil and waxed paper or pio's ( I've used both), add some extra tank capacitance on the input rails and use at least 15v 2amp power. For the money, even factoring in the extras I think these tiny amps are astounding for what they cost and I'm satisfied to use this amp in place of several other D class amps, a nice 8 watt SET tube amp I've had for many years, and my venerable old Adcom. Is the tda7297 the best or final amp I'll have? Probably not, but for now it'll do nicely. It really rocks and I listen at loud realistic volumes. Well worth your time to investigate.....

I've used these tda7297 class AB with great success. You can pick them up as kits from Aliexpress for USD 1.50. Ditch the .22uf ceramics for Russian MBM ally foil and waxed paper or pio's ( I've used both), add some extra tank capacitance on the input rails and use at least 15v 2amp power. For the money, even factoring in the extras I think these tiny amps are astounding for what they cost and I'm satisfied to use this amp in place of several other D class amps, a nice 8 watt SET tube amp I've had for many years, and my venerable old Adcom. Is the tda7297 the best or final amp I'll have? Probably not, but for now it'll do nicely. It really rocks and I listen at loud realistic volumes. Well worth your time to investigate.....

I agree is there a particular website/vender on aliexpress?, had some vender that did not deliver on aliexpress...

By typing in **TDA7297 diy kit** in Aliex search box I came up with several entries for around AUD1.85. I didn't buy from them because they don't accept paypal, and filling in all my banking details for a couple of $$ isn't worthwhile. I have used Aliex many times in the past with no issues at all, but for a couple of $$ I use Ebay, where I can pick up those TDA7297 for around AUD4.50, which is still cheaper than dirt...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.