• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Some enclosures and chasises we made

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:eek::eek::eek:

Just courious how many DIY projects can you have at the same time? Most orders are 2 to 5 different enclosures since I post this topic a few days before.

These enclosures are all bought by an Australian.. Guess what will he build with them? :confused:

Gee, I would be satisfied with just one project at a time. Totally different league than me that's for sure. :(

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:eek::eek::eek:

Just courious how many DIY projects can you have at the same time? Most orders are 2 to 5 different enclosures since I post this topic a few days before.

These enclosures are all bought by an Australian.. Guess what will he build with them? :confused:

Let me see...

my active crossover/preamp
a BA3
a baby aksa
a DAC
Power Supply upgrade /mods of my old amp
New enclosures for my subs

That probably covers everything for now ;)

I'm eyeing off some of the cases for the DAC :)

Tony.

2 to 5 projects running at the same time is just about right, I think. :D

meh, a wussy effort lol, a true problem diyer has more open projects than fingers, now if only i had cases for them all...hmmmm what dimensions are the heatsinks on the big case? i just wonder if i could easily upgrade the heatsinks with conrad. either way i think you'll be getting a similar order from me soon siliconray

meh, a wussy effort lol, a true problem diyer has more open projects than fingers, now if only i had cases for them all...hmmmm what dimensions are the heatsinks on the big case? i just wonder if i could easily upgrade the heatsinks with conrad. either way i think you'll be getting a similar order from me soon siliconray

heatsink of which model? several has heatsinks

RE2207, looks so much like RE2205, except the height is 70mm

Outside Dimension:WxHxL = 215x70x228mm (8.46" x 2.76" x 8.94")
Inside Dimension: WxHxL=203.5x62x217mm (8.01" x 2.44" x 8.54")
Material: hard aluminum alloy
thickness: Front 8mm, back 3mm, side 3mm, bottom & top 2mm
finish: brush, hard anodized
net weight: 1.6kg

cutout available for 10pc+ order.

The picture shows an IEC cutout on the rear panel. Do you have them without the cutout?

Thank you.

Anand.

A nice man think the shipping cost from China to London is too high. So he bought a ticket fly to Beijing to pick up these enclosures by himself. I'm very glad to send these enclosures to him tonight and discuss about his projects:eek:

Attachments

• DSCN9244.jpg
    DSCN9244.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Hi, Ray

The enclosures/cases are really nice. Your are right, the prices are fine but the shipping costs are the killer. Anyway, since you have access to heatsinks of various sizes and there are always people looking for heatsink (me for one), can I suggest you also include heatsinks on your web store for sale?

Lo_tse

Another crazy aluminum enclosure..
RE3222
outside: 316x216x150
inside: 300x200x142
weight: 5kg
finish: sand blaster, hard anodized
no cutouts.

Can be used for high-end tube SE amp, tube headphone amp and mono PP tube block.

Special price $150, plus shipping. $125 for the first 5pcs, for diyaudio member post or PM order only.

Attachments

• RE3222.jpg
    RE3222.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,355
More Photos

I'm very disappointed for the photos taken by the engineering guys. Most of the photos above are taken by cell phone:(

I have been too busy to take photos for these nice enclosures. Today I got some spare time to do this work, here're some of them.

Attachments

• DSCN9270.jpg
    DSCN9270.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 699
  • DSCN9273.JPG
    DSCN9273.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN9274.jpg
    DSCN9274.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 194
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.