• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Some enclosures and chasises we made

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is an testing of laser engraving on grey enclosure. The result is awesome! it looks fantastic with certain of light direction.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1558.jpg
    DSCN1558.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 757
Hi there. I like your RE2208 chassis but it's a little too narrow for my project; is it available in any different sizes? I need an internal working width of 200mm but, the other dimensions are fine. Also, I would use a wooden front so no need of a front panel (presumable less weight = lower shipping costs) and would prefer a plain rear panel (or no panel at all). I guess I could even just make do with the heatsinks and make up the rest myself. Options?

Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.