• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Post your photos of Siliconray products

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
6P3P tube amplifier asemblyed by neob

e33aefe7.jpg

b6e93eaa.jpg

RE3220WH (x2)

Came with latching bulgin style vandal switches (led was 24v?) but I did not use them because I needed momentary, but nice nonetheless. Also, IEC sockets and a panel mount fuse holder. I requested they not come with any cutouts on the back panels, which are not pictured here. They did not charge me anything for this. Also the height is listed externally as 24mm taller than internally, this is because it comes with 4 16mm high aluminum feet and top / back / bottom are 4mm, front is 10mm, left side is 6mm.

I just put it together... need to do some heat shrinking and general tidying of wires, waiting on my rear panels.

Inside surface of heatsink is 300mm x 192mm and I think it's 42 mm thick, but about 24 mm of the 300 will not be usable due to the rectangular corner pieces and how the back piece is attached. (1cm per corner piece 4 mm for back).

Attachments

• ZRAdfh.jpg
    ZRAdfh.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 5l1HCh.jpg
    5l1HCh.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 342
  • k09ydh.jpg
    k09ydh.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 312
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.